The Conquer Constipation Package
I’ll never forget the day the pediatrician asked me if I was constipated and I looked at my mom with an utter look of confusion. My mom then explained that it was related to how often I pooped and truthfully, it was something I never thought about. But it was also something I rarely did and so in a way it felt foreign to me to even think about it. For the next few decades I would go through a diagnosis of IBS, then SIBO twenty years after that, all the while dealing on and off with chronic constipation. It was always something I thought I could manage until I had kids also began to suffer from it which made it a whole new ball of wax. Both of my girls suffered miserably with constipation and encopresis. My youngest was hospitalized at age 3 with impaction for which she spent the next 3 nights in the hospital with a nasogastric tube pumping in “Go Litely”. It worked for that moment but left us with an odyssey of sorts and a complete dependence on Miralax with no other options.
My program is dedicated to everyone out there suffering with inadequate bowel movements, painful bowel movements, bloating, excess gas as well as for children with similar issues plus possibly encopresis which is its own complicated issue. I’m here to give you all the tools you need to recover your digestion and work on better bowel movements at the source – the liver. My family now has much better BM’s without pain, bloating or the mothership clogging the toilet every few days.
If you think you have great BMs but don’t “go” every day – think again. A well- functioning GI system would indeed have you going at least once a morning, with complete (satisfying) evacuation.
My 12 + years training in integrative and functional medicine in addition to classical training as a nutritionist/dietitian has provided me with keen insight as to how to use food (and possibly supplements) medicinally to allow the body to function the right way.
The Conquer Constipation Program has successfully helped those who have had:
- PAINFUL, HARD STOOLS
- EXCESS BLOATING, GAS
- INEFFECTUAL URGING AND STRAINING
- HEMORRHOIDS FROM CHRONIC CONSTIPATION
- INCOMPLETE, UNSATISFACTORY BOWEL MOVEMENTS
- INFREQUENT BOWEL MOVEMENTS (NOT EVERY DAY)
Have you been dealing with unsatisfactory movements for more than a few months and possibly for years? Many people will deal or “put up” with difficult bowels for years until finally realizing that they don’t have to be miserable every day. Day after day, constipation can be more frustrating to deal with. It can weigh you down, make you feel sluggish and bloated. Also, fecal matter sitting around for longer periods of time can offer a feeding ground for bad bacteria and other pathogens.
In my 25 years as a nutritionist/dietitian plus 30 -year struggle with my own constipation issues alongside those of my children, we have come through it in a much better place – kind of like winning the lottery every morning. I would like to teach those skills to other parents and others that are suffering needlessly from these issues.
BOOK A FREE CALL TO SEE IF THIS PACKAGE WOULD BE RIGHT FOR YOU OR READ ON FOR MORE DETAILS
The Conquer Constipation Package includes:
3 OR 5 ONE-ON-ONE PHONE SESSIONS WITH TAMMY RUSSELL, MS, RD
See the extensive breakdown of sessions below this section
- Review of your action plan and discussion of immediate action steps
- One-on-one support & guidance
- Brain-storming help with any challenges or obstacles
- Mindfulness teaching or trouble-shooting stress
- A new Wellness Plan is created and discussed, with next steps included
A Complete Action Guide
- Fully describes and lists everything you need to do to start. Within a few weeks, you should begin to see real progress and much better bowel movements. Your action plan contains bulleted lists and references to your comprehensive food plan (see below)
A Comprehensive Food Plan
- In your discussion with Tammy, it may come to light that avoiding certain foods or doing a full elimination can be helpful for a certain period of time.
- You will receive a 30-day meal plan to keep you on track of your eating goals (this plan uses food as medicine).
- Pediatrics 30-day meal plan with kid-friendly foods is also available if needed
- Testing (see below) for food sensitivities will also be discussed if necessary
- Professional grade supplements may be recommended but will not be included in the price of this program
Testing for Food Sensitivities or Bowel Bacteria
- Sometimes people harbor resistant bacteria (especially if they have a history of antibiotic use) that don’t want to leave. When they occupy much desired real estate in the gastrointestinal tract, they can cause constipation in some cases (and diarrhea in others). Bad bacteria can cause inflammation that can also lead to food sensitivities to common foods such as gluten, dairy, soy, corn and eggs. You can identify them on a good, comprehensive stool test. You can also identify any foods that you may be sensitive to (you may not have symptoms but can still be reactive to foods) on a food sensitivity test. Tammy is able to either of these types of tests offered by the best labs in the country. The cost of testing is not included in this package.
- Tammy will offer a full review of test results and further goal setting during one of your sessions
- Tammy offers a generous 25 % discount (when possible) on professional grade supplements that may be recommended.
Support for the long run
- Tammy will be available to support you on your continued journey for the duration of your package (1 – 3 months depending on which package is purchased)
- Tammy will answer your emails within 48 hours from Monday – Friday
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL NOW TO SEE IF THIS PACKAGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Detailed Session Breakdown
THE INITIAL SESSION 1 (Up to 60-minutes by phone)
- A complete review of your medical history and current symptoms as well as current lifestyle habits (diet, exercise, stress, work, family habits)
- A review of any relevant and recent lab work that you may have had done
- A review of all your supplements and medications (as relevant)
- A discussion on an initial action plan with goal setting
- Focusing on mind-set and troubleshooting any potential obstacles
*Tammy will provide resources within 48 hours of the visit which may include:
- Your Action plan – what to start with now
- FAQ’S with trouble-shooting tips
- Nutrition guidelines to best meet your goals
- A 30-day meal plan
- A wellness plan with supplement recommendations (if needed)
THE FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS 2-3 OR 2-5 INCLUDES (Up to 60-minutes by phone)
- A review of your goals, actions taken and progress
- Review of your food diary, bowel habits
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Troubleshooting any obstacles
- A review of supplements and any relevant lab tests
- A review of how you are feeling in terms of energy, sleep, positivity
I invest deeply into the case of each of my clients and typically spend an additional 3-5 hours after the first session putting together a personalized plan that fits into their lifestyle with optimal chances of success. I use the most current and well researched modalities to enhance each outcome. Since I have been a nutritionist for 25 years and also suffered many of these same issues, I am well aware of the important role of the medicinal aspects of food and its relation to healing for each case.
If you would like to start feeling
- An answer to why you may have been feeling like this
- On a true path to wellness
- Better within days/weeks
Then I am here waiting for your call…