Tired of suffering strange GI symptoms that have been called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) by your doctor?
Wondering what you should be eating?
Getting diagnosed with IBS can be super frustrating as information on the internet can be overwhelming and confusing.
Work with Tammy (a healthcare professional that suffered for over 20 years with IBS) and find out exactly what you need to do to kick IBS to the curb!
- What’s the point of FODMAPs? Is it a long-term solution?
- What exactly should you eat and not eat?
- What do most health care providers miss in treating IBS (hint: it’s the elephant in the room!)
- What do you need to do to get better and start feeling better…. today!
Get a targeted real-food based plan that addresses your specific needs
Learn which foods to eat and which ones to avoid. Find out which supplements are really the best for you!
Tammy Russell RD provides functional nutrition with a real foods focus and healthy remedies to get you feeling better. She designs targeted, custom programs to help you improve your health for complicated issues including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)/SIBO
- Digestive Abnormalities/Food sensitivities – allergies
- Insulin resistance/diabetes
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Autoimmune disorders
- Alzheimer’s and dementia prevention through diet and lifestyle counseling
- Vegan/vegetarian/plant-based/paleo-low carb nutrition counseling
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Pediatric constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivities, IBS/SIBO
- Cardiovascular Disease.
Tammy will help you navigate through meal planning and food choices with an emphasis on selecting the healthiest foods for your needs and planning whole-food based meals. She also offers highly accurate laboratory testing for food sensitivities, SIBO, gut stool profiles, toxicity testing (mold and environmental/agricultural pollution). In working with Tammy, you will receive abundant in-depth, targeted nutrition resources to support your health journey.